School Ambassador Program
The School Ambassador Program aims to enhance a teachers capacity to deliver on curriculum outcomes whilst getting kids healthy and active.
The program aligns with the Australian Curriculum, Australian Cricket Pathway and the Australian Sports Commission Physical Literacy framework. Our program provides teachers with great resources, equipment, professional development opportunities & great rewards.
Who can be a School Ambassador?
- Sports/PE Teacher
- Classroom Teacher
What is the role of the School Ambassador?
- Agree to be the point of contact for cricket at your school
- To help drive cricket participation within your school
- Distribute information about upcoming cricket programs and events
- Assist in arranging opportunities for your school to be involved in clinics and competitions
What does a School Ambassador receive?
- A cricket equipment kit after you have delivered the Woolworths Cricket Blast Health & PE Program at your school
- BBL shirt for entering your school into a Woolworths Cricket Blast School Cup
- Chance for your school to be involved in on-ground entertainment at a marquee match
- Access to cricket equipment through Cricket Australia online shop
- Access to Cricket Australia professional development opportunities