Refund Policy – MILO in2CRICKET and MILO T20 Blast
Cricket Australia will only consider a request for refund to the MILO T20 Blast or the MILO in2CRICKET program(s) in the following circumstances:
- The request for refund is made 7 days prior to the commencement of the registered program or if the program is cancelled at no fault of the participant;
- the participant has enrolled in the incorrect program and wishes to transfer to either the MILO T20 Blast or the MILO in2CRICKET program as applicable; or
- 50% of program sessions are cancelled by the registered MILO T20 Blast or MILO in2CRICKET centre due to inclement weather.
Refunds are not provided for change of mind.
Subject to the conditions above, refunds will only be provided in full if the participant pack:
- has not been dispatched; or
- is returned (in accordance with the returns process which will be provided following a refund request being submitted) in unused condition.
If a refund is issued, the participant’s registration will be cancelled effective from the date of request for refund and they will no longer be able to attend the MILO T20 Blast or the MILO in2CRICKET program (as applicable) or be eligible for any program benefits.
Following approval of the refund request, refunds will be processed:
- where the participant is transferring to another MILO T20 Blast or MILO in2CRICKET program (as applicable) or the participant pack has not been dispatched, within 5 business days;
- where the participant pack is being returned, within 10 business days of receipt of the participant pack in accordance with the returns process.
If the participant pack has not been returned in an unused condition in accordance with the returns process within 10 business days of the approval of the refund, a $40.00 fee will be deducted from the refund.
To request a refund, please complete the following fields and send via email to the MILO in2CRICKET and MILO T20 Blast Customer Support team (in2CRICKET@cricket.com.au).
Refund form fields
- Name of player registered
- Name of Club
- Program registered for - MILO in2Cricket / MILO T20 Blast
- Pack received - Y / N
- Reason for cancellation - wrong program / wrong club / additional