School Ambassador Program
The School Ambassador Program aims to recruit, recognise and support a teacher in each Australian school who is committed to ensuring their students have every opportunity to get involved in cricket.
By signing-up as a School Ambassador and getting your students involved in cricket programs, you will be provided with resources, support, training, professional development opportunities and great rewards.
What’s more, all Cricket Australia programs align with the Australian Curriculum, Australian Cricket Pathway Skill Competencies and The Australian Way Coaching Philosophy. The activities are easy to deliver and focus on catering for individual needs, game sense and fun competitions and challenges. All this ensures that students have fun whilst developing important skills to help them on and off the cricket field.
So join over 5,100 other Australian teachers and sign up today!
Who can be a School Ambassador?
- Sports/PE Teacher
- Classroom Teacher
What is the role of the School Ambassador?
- Agree to be the point of contact for cricket at your school
- To help drive cricket participation within your school
- Distribute information about upcoming cricket programs and events
- Assist in arranging opportunities for your school to be involved in clinics and competitions
What does a School Ambassador receive?
- A cricket equipment kit after you have delivered the MILO in2CRICKET Skills program at your school
- BBL shirt for entering your school into a MILO T20 Blast School Cup
- Access to subsidised cricket equipment for your school