MILO in2CRICKET Program
MILO in2CRICKET Skills is a four week curriculum aligned program that is fun and exciting for students of all abilities and is simple for teachers to deliver, no matter what your current knowledge of cricket is.
There are programs written specifically for years F-2, 3-6 and early secondary.
By offering a MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program at your school, you are giving the students the chance to experience a fun and safe skills program that is aimed to help students learn to play cricket just like their Australian cricket heroes.
Register today to run a MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program at your school:Register
MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program
Facts about the MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program
- Four sessions of 45 to 60 minutes duration
- The program is easy to deliver
- Over 310,000 students have participated in the last 12 months, delivered by more than 1,500 school teachers Australia wide
- Mitchell Starc & Ellyse Perry started their cricket journeys with MILO in2CRICKET at their local cricket club
Benefits of delivering a MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program
- Free of charge
- Opportunities for professional development
- All program content is accessible online including short videos and activity cards
- Receive a basic cricket equipment pack after you have delivered the program in your school
What other delivery options are available?
- State/Territory staff can deliver the program in your school. Contact your regional cricket manager for details, or call 1800 CRICKET
- Encourage another teacher at your school to sign up and support you
Tips for delivering a quality program
- Ensure there is a focus on inclusion
Register today to run the MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program at your school:REGISTER TODAY