MILO in2CRICKET Program
MILO in2CRICKET Skills is a four week curriculum aligned program that is fun and exciting for students of all abilities and is simple for teachers to deliver, no matter what your current knowledge of cricket is.
There are 4 programs: F-2, 3-4, 5-6 and 7-10.
By offering the MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program at your school, you are giving the students the chance to experience a fun and safe skills program that is aimed to help students learn to play cricket just like their Australian cricket heroes.
Facts about the MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program
- Four week duration
- The program is easy to deliver
- 410,000+ kids have participated in the last 12 months
- Thousands of schools have delivered the program
- Mitchell Starc & Ellyse Perry started their cricket journeys with MILO in2CRICKET at their local cricket club
What benefits can I receive?
- A cricket equipment kit after you have delivered the MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program at your school
- Access subsidised cricket equipment for your school
- Professional Development opportunities
What other delivery options are available?
- State/Territory staff can deliver the program in your school. Contact your regional cricket manager for details
- Encourage another teacher at your school to sign up and support you
Register today to run the MILO in2CRICKET Skills Program at your school:REGISTER TODAY