Cricket Australia Coaching

News

Get money off a consultation with my FootDr

My Footdr

Only available to registered cricket coaches

my FootDr podiatry centres are passionate about the foot health of our cricket players and the exceptional people that mentor, coach and support them.

my FootDr are the official podiatrists for Queensland Cricket and the Queensland Bulls and we we’ve proudly been involved in keeping players and coaches of all ages and at all levels on their feet for many years.

Great news is you don’t need  doctors referral and most of our services are covered by private health insurance.  We know it’s a very busy time for everyone trying to complete their health "to do" list, so why not include a visit to the podiatrist before the year ends to claim your extras benefits. 

We recommend everyone should have their feet and gait health checked yearly to ensure they are not at risk of developing preventable injuries, and able to perform at their peak. Or If you have a little niggle in your shins, knees, ankles or a foot problem that you would like to discuss this could be a good opportunity to utilise that unused benefit.

my FootDr can provide professional treatment to assist in

• Heel Pain
  • Knee, ankle and back pain
  • Shin splints
  • Toenail injuries and problems
  • Arch strain
  • Blisters
  • Orthotic therapy

Custom foot orthotics are commonly prescribed for our many sports people, as they help to both avoid and treat many ongoing foot and lower limb problems

An Introductory Offer For You : $50 off  your initial Consultation*

my FootDr podiatry clinics is providing the opportunity to have your feet assessed by one of our professional  podiatrists, this  includes a video gait analysis and biomechanical assessment. https://www.myfootdr.com.au/cricket-aus-coaches-offer-2016/

Go to www.myfootdr.com.au for your nearest location and/or to make an online booking.