Cricket Australia Coaching
With the introduction of revised junior formats comes some questions on how it will affect the game.
We answer the most common questions about the new Junior Formats
- How do the revised junior formats develop cricket skills?
- Is this 'real' cricket?
- Why is the pitch shorter?
- Will we need more grounds?
- What type of bat should I use?
- How do I know if kids are having success?
- How do the revised junior formats create a competitive environment?
- How do the revised junior formats help the better players?
- How do I choose a bat for my size?
- How do I set up for a junior game?