- A Sport for All - Program
- Junior Formats
- Youth Pace Bowling Guidelines
- Association Support Program
- Club & Association Strategic Framework
- Club Health
- Club Management
- Club Support Program
- Financial Management
- Fund and Grants
- Insurance and Policies
- Affiliate with Australian Cricket
- Sports Visa Applications
- Premier Cricket Development Program
- Well Played
MyCricket - Online Registration
Resources to assist with the use of MyCricket
Criteria number eight in PCDP-01 focuses on MyCricket and how a club uses this in their day-to-day operations.
The MyCricket Support website provides instructions on how to setup online registrations for players at a club.
The other focus of PCDP-01 criteria in this space is on how much of the day's scores are uploaded on MyCricket by 7:00pm on the day's play.
For more resources and supporting information with MyCricket, please visit the MyCricket Support website.