- A Sport for All - Program
- Junior Formats
- Youth Pace Bowling Guidelines
- Association Support Program
- Club & Association Strategic Framework
- Club Health
- Club Management
- Club Support Program
- Financial Management
- Fund and Grants
- Insurance and Policies
- Affiliate with Australian Cricket
- Sports Visa Applications
- Premier Cricket Club Accreditation Scheme
- Well Played
Talent Development to High Performance representation
Criteria number 13 of CAS-02 looks at the Performance of Premier Clubs in recent years.
This section focuses on both long-term success (number of top 25% placings in the last decade in the Club Championship) and also player development (number of players to the 'next level'. A template has been provided explaining what competitions constitute the 'next level' in the Australian Cricket Pathway.
For more information on the CA Pathway, please visit the CA Pathway website.