Junior Playing Formats
We answer the most common questions about the new Junior Formats
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why have we done this?
- How will this help skill development?
- What about kids that can already play on a full length wicket?
- What if kids don't value their wicket at stage 1?
- Is the bowling too fast for batters on a shortened wicket?
- How does this help the bowlers?
- What about facilities and grounds?
- Will we need more coaches?
- How do I Score a Game?
- How do these revised formats develop cricket skills?
- Is this 'real' cricket?
- Why is the pitch shorter?
- Will we need more grounds?
- What type of bat should I use?
- How do I know if kids are having success?
- Who's playing these new Formats?
- How should I shop for a bat?