- A Sport for All - Program
- Junior Formats
- Youth Pace Bowling Guidelines
- Association Support Program
- Club & Association Strategic Framework
- Club Health
- Club Management
- Club Support Program
- Financial Management
- Fund and Grants
- Insurance and Policies
- Affiliate with Australian Cricket
- Sports Visa Applications
- Premier Cricket Development Program
- Well Played
Working with Children
Many clubs and associations have members that work with children. It is important for clubs and associations to review the working with children requirements in its State or Territory.
Each state or territory will have specific requirements when working with children.
Clubs and associations may need to investigate working with children if they have members that coach juniors, are holding school clinics and so on.
Click the links below for further information on each State or Territory’s working with children policies.