- A Sport for All - Program
- Junior Formats
- Youth Pace Bowling Guidelines
- Association Support Program
- Club & Association Strategic Framework
- Club Health
- Club Management
- Club Support Program
- Financial Management
- Fund and Grants
- Insurance and Policies
- Affiliate with Australian Cricket
- Sports Visa Applications
- Premier Cricket Club Accreditation Scheme
- Well Played
All clubs and associations should maintain a strategic plan that prepares them for certain outcomes and goals.
Planning, and in particular strategic planning, is extremely beneficial to clubs and associations.
By developing plans, clubs or associations can become proactive in nature, increase awareness and monitor its financial position
Strategic planning includes developing a proposed vision, guiding principles, structure and key goals and strategies.
Visit the Autralian Sports Commission website for more information on effectively planning for a club or association.