- A Sport for All - Program
- Junior Formats
- Youth Pace Bowling Guidelines
- Association Support Program
- Club & Association Strategic Framework
- Club Health
- Club Management
- Club Support Program
- Financial Management
- Fund and Grants
- Insurance and Policies
- Affiliate with Australian Cricket
- Sports Visa Applications
- Premier Cricket Club Accreditation Scheme
- Well Played
The A Sport For All Resource and Training Program, is Australian cricket’s inclusion and diversity education program.
Want to grow and sustain participation at your club/association?
Below you can access tools and resources designed to help your club/association achieve this.
Start the six steps towards becoming a more inclusive club and/or association.LEARN MORE
Growing Girls Cricket Fund
Help create opportunities for girls to play cricketLEARN MORE
FREE facilitated workshops that will highlight tips and tools you need to grow and sustain participation.LEARN MORE